czwartek, 17 lipca 2008

Sexy Woman

She told me that she could tell because of how close they had been dancing and that his cock had been hard and poking into her.

I asked her if she wanted to do it and she responded with a vague answer so I responded with "You know that if you touch him – he'll want to touch you. Do you want to feel his hands on your body?."

She thought a bit and said yes.

I wanted to see how far things would go as she was obviously very horny and had consumed quite a bit of wine. I pointed out to her that the top and pants she was wearing wouldn't make it easy for him to touch her and that she would need to make things easier for him. I suggested that the top she was wearing was long enough to cover her and was longer than most of her skirts. She could go into the bathroom and slip things off to make his endeavors easier. I asked her to think about it and if she wanted it to happen I would like to talk to her one more time before she went to him.

She went toward the bathroom and I found Mike to let him know what was going on. He was obviously enthused so we made quick plans.

After about thirty minutes or so I saw her walking to me wearing just her top. We slipped out to the back porch again and she breathlessly told me that she was ready.