czwartek, 17 lipca 2008

Horny Jolene

I was sitting in the family room surfing cable when my wife entered through the kitchen. I just about knocked my beer off the coffee table as I sat up to take in the sexiest woman I know. Pretty red toenails were exposed under her strapped sandals that were clinging to her little feet. Moving up her calves to above her thighs I saw Jolene was standing before me in a short black flouncey mini skirt that revealed most of her tanned thighs and barely covered her firm round ass cheeks as she turned slowly around in front of me. Stopping to put her hands on her hips I admired the long sleeved white shirt that draped from her body, one of mine that she liked to wear. The white shirt is not quite transparent, is very soft and looks great on her fine body. The lower three buttons were buttoned leaving the upper four open, just about revealing her large breasts that were held in place by a white lace shelf bra, her hard nipples pressing against the shirt above the bra. As my wife bent down to turn off the remote to the TV I had a very nice view of her hard nipples as the shirt fell open. I had a feeling this was going to be a great night.