czwartek, 17 lipca 2008

Horny Housewives Play

That had been one-and-a-half hours ago.

Rising up from the couch, I walked over to the door and opened it. Kimberly was standing there with a mischievous grin on her lovely face. I held the door open for her to come in and watched with evident desire as she stepped past me into the apartment. She was definitely dressed to kill. Kimberly was wearing a tight blue skirt outfit with a matching belt and high-heeled shoes, a white long-sleeved silk blouse, and skin-tone pantyhose. The colors of her outfit accented her beautiful eyes and blonde hair. I felt my heart leap into my throat, followed by a deep primal stirring in the area of my groin. I knew that I was falling in love with this woman, and it scared the living daylights out of me. She knew my darkest secrets, especially my desire to be dominated by a strong-willed female. I'd let her read several of my short stories about female domination and cuckolded men, and she had jokingly suggested that it might be time for her to trade in her husband for a submissive boyfriend. Though Kimberly and I had stayed after work a number of times to listen to the bands in the lounge and had gone out to dinner on three different occasions, we'd managed to keep our relationship platonic. I couldn't help but wonder if that would change tonight.