czwartek, 17 lipca 2008

Drunken Wife Have Fun

We enjoyed a few days alone at the hotel and then it was time for the proposed visit. The couple phoned us at the hotel and said that they where sorry that they had got their dates mixed up and where going to a party, so wouldn't be at home but we where quite welcome to go with them to the party and they knew that their friends would love to meet us. My wife was as pleased as punch, to be going to a party and to meet new people.

We met up with the couple and they drove us to the lovely big house of their friends. We were made very welcome and introduced to lots of people. It did seem a bit odd that most of the guests were male. I mentioned this and was told that it was because they were mostly business associates.

We got separated and after a while I went in search of my wife. I went from room to room, I eventually found her in the kitchen. I stood at the kitchen door and saw her surrounded by six guys who were all trying to get a feel of her lovely body. She was a bit drunk and either didn't realise or didn't care what was happening to her. She had hands all over her as the men all tried to get a grope of my lovely young bride.

One guy started kissing her hard on the mouth and as he did 2 guys who were standing either side of my wife, gently eased her top down to reveal her bare breasts.