wtorek, 22 lipca 2008

Horny wife takes big cocks

Finally we devised a plan. John would get out and try to catch her on the board while Mark and I would stay below to catch her if she tried to jump in and get away. As John walked up onto the board Terri sat down and said “you got me, now what are you going to do with me?” John stood for a second puzzled and then told her that she was ours and he and his gang were going to take her and make her squirm and beg for us to use her. I was shocked as Terri looked at John and then to me and Mark and said in a little voice “you all are so big and strong, please don’t hurt me.” She then grabbed John’s hard cock and lay back pulling him to her waiting mouth. Mark and I struggled to get out of the water.

I knew I should have stopped this, but I was too excited and to into it at this point. It wasn’t like my shy little wife Terri anymore, it was like a hot vixen just begging to be fucked hard and used by three strange men. She was like the girl in the movie and I was really turned on watching her take another man’s cock into her hungry mouth.

I approached Terri as she sucked on John and started playing with her nipples. She took her free hand and cupped my balls and began rubbing me. Mark had positioned himself between Terri’s legs and was tonguing her slit. After several moments Mark had found her clit and was really working it with his tongue and teeth. I could hear Terri’s breathing getting rapid and her stomach muscles were tightening. I knew she was about to climax. Finally John began to blow his hot sticky load down Terri’s throat as she struggled to swallow it all. It was running down her cheek on both sides as John blew a massive load from his long time without release. Terri began trembling and having her own orgasm as Mark continued working on her clit.

As John got up Terri started to sit up too. I figured it was all over as she released my swollen cock. In 21 years she has always only been good for one orgasm. Terri used her tongue to lick up the cum that had leaked from her mouth. She had a look in her eyes that I had never seen. Mark released her clit and sat up.

Terri got up and took Mark by the hand and led him over to a picnic table on the side of the pool. She bent over the table and grabbed Mark by the cock and guided him close to her swollen pussy lips. Mark did not need any help as he pressed the tip of his huge member against her lips spreading them as he poked forward. As he got his enormous cock head into her tight pussy Terri was really moaning and talking dirty. “C’mon big boy fuck your slut hard.” Mark pushed his way in until his balls were resting against her pussy hair. Mark started slowly going back and forth in and out as Terri’s moaning picked up tempo. John took up a position sitting on the table in front of Terri offering her his half hard cock. Terri again took him into her mouth. I could tell she was again shuddering with her own climax for the second time tonight.